- by Knurek at 4:37 AM EST on November 14, 2012
- This or this might help, not sure how much though. :)
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 7:38 PM EST on November 14, 2012
- If I were to do it, how should I order them (i.e. number them)? Should I do them in a similar order to the SM64 OST, but then add the extra tracks in where they'd normally fit? And then should I put mini-games and stuff after the credits? And then, what order should I put the minigames?
- by Lunar at 4:40 PM EST on November 15, 2012
- I have no idea dude, that's another reason why I was hesitant to do anything, I figure the "order of appearance in the game" approach makes most sense, though it would contravene the OST ordering... it's a trade-off either way.
- by Pixel_Crusher at 4:25 PM EST on December 22, 2012
- Can someone try to rip the Adventure Time game? VGMToolbox's NDS-2-2SF function doesn't seem to be working for this one with me (and I have testrom.nds)
- by Knurek at 4:55 PM EST on December 22, 2012
- Custom driver, if you extract files from the ROM, the music ones seems to be those with .wave extension.
Judging by the size of them, I'd say they have to be mp3/ogg variant, maybe someone more versed with vgmstream can help you here.
- by Lunar at 7:04 PM EST on December 22, 2012
- ... or you can just go here and grab the lot directly from Jake, including some extra songs not found in the game.
- by agu fungus at 1:51 PM EDT on March 24, 2013
- Right now I'm currently updating the Pokémon Black and White Soundtrack. I can't believe that it's missing two PokéTransfer tracks, and yet they are in the 2SF set itself (the ones with POKEBOX in their filenames), so I put them back in their proper places. Also, for some reason, Driftveil Drawbridge's length is set to 22 minutes, so I shortened it properly. I also identified some additional tracks that are not in the soundtrack (would you believe me that "Now for the Adventure" has a part 2 that is not in the CD soundtrack?). The other tracks must be duplicates (sorry, I'm still not that far in the game). I also managed to identify BGM_E_INISHIE as Relic Song and BGM_VS_WCS as WCS Champion. And last but not least, can somebody disable the ambience of Skyarrow Bridge? It's annoying!
- by banshiryuu at 2:03 PM EDT on March 24, 2013
- Driftveil Drawbridge is so long because they put a Charizard's cry (I think it was Charizard after all...) into it after that long 11 minutes... nothing anyone would care about, I presume.
- by agu fungus at 2:54 PM EDT on March 24, 2013
- ^ So that's why. It reminds me of the Easter egg from Mario Kart 64 after letting the music loop 64 times!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0547s;