- by Benjamin at 6:36 PM EST on February 15, 2012
- agu fungus: Thing is, I'm not sure how to rip the sequenced files to MP3.
Everyone else: I ripped sounds from SMG2, it was about 2000 wav's, but how do I rip the other sounds? Looks like some sound effects don't seem to be in the .aw files.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 7:53 PM EST on February 16, 2012
- Furry bob hasn't been on the internet since January 11th. Don't expect to even find him at all until at least 2013.
- by bxaimc at 10:35 PM EST on February 16, 2012
- Everyone else: I ripped sounds from SMG2, it was about 2000 wav's, but how do I rip the other sounds? Looks like some sound effects don't seem to be in the .aw files.
It's all there.
- by Benjamin at 5:16 AM EST on February 17, 2012
- If I upload them, you'd have trouble finding some sounds. You know that, right?
- by Vravolmardo at 8:11 PM EDT on August 10, 2012
- C'est intéressant tout ça, peux-ton avoir les sons sonore instrument des jeux vidéos nintendo game cube ?
- by Benjamin at 6:42 AM EDT on August 11, 2012
- Um... What?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 9:00 PM EDT on August 11, 2012
- Without accents:
C'est interessant tout ca, peux-ton avoir les sons sonore instrument des jeux videos nintendo game cub ?
The Google Translation is:
It's interesting all this, can have your instrument sounds sound of video games nintendo game cube?
Which would probably translate to something like:
This is all interesting, you can have instruments sound like Game Cube games?
- by Benjamin at 9:43 AM EDT on August 12, 2012
- Most of the songs in SMG2 are sequenced. I also figured out that some of the sounds are also different pitches and/or sequenced using other sounds.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0928s;