- Mario Party 4-5-6-7 Gamecube by kalemvar at 8:39 PM EDT on April 4, 2011
- Hello everyone, this is my first post here. So I hope I'm making this the right way :-)
I'm looking for Mario Party 4-5-6-7 (Gamecube) gamerip on there original form (not mp3). I've found few website for Mario Party 1-3-4 (N64) with (.USF) files that are relatively easy to convert to .wav. Gamecube rip seems to be harder to produce if we compare with (SNES, N64). I've made a few search here and the format for gamecube is .adp. I know that user : bxaimc I made torrents for these Mario Party in the past but can't find the links.
Thanks in advance.
- by bxaimc at 12:14 AM EDT on April 5, 2011
I know we have Mario Party 4 on our tracker. The others could be uploaded as well.
- by manakoAT at 10:16 AM EDT on April 6, 2011
- Uploaded 5, 6, and 7 there too
- by kalemvar at 8:14 PM EDT on April 7, 2011
- Thanks a lot bxaimc & manakoAT :-)
- by kalemvar at 5:02 PM EDT on July 1, 2011
- Hello bxaimc
Mario Party 5-6-7 work just fine and all the music are there but I about Party 4 there's only about 10 tracks on the .zip for about 10mb which is VERY smaller that the other Mario Party (5-6-7) which are about 100 mb each.
I'm just asking if you have the complete .zip or if someone has it?
- by bxaimc at 2:19 AM EDT on July 2, 2011
- If I recall, Mario Party 4 was mostly sequenced.
- by manakoAT at 8:55 AM EDT on July 2, 2011
- It is, true.
- by kalemvar at 3:36 AM EDT on July 18, 2011
- Hello bxaimc and manakoAT.
Just to be sure what exactly do you mean by ''mostly sequenced''? they are all very short tracks? can't be extracted?. It may sound like a stupid question but I'm new in this domain so I'm asking :-)
- by manakoAT at 1:18 PM EDT on July 18, 2011
- No, "sequenced" means a midi-like file, in this is stored how the different samples will be played... it's like FruityLoops incase you know it
edited 1:18 PM EDT July 18, 2011
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 7:44 PM EDT on July 18, 2011
- I usually just think of sequenced as being MIDI, as that's basically what it is, and streamed as being orchestrated, or with actual instruments... which again, is more or less what they are, although sometimes people may use MIDI, and then turn it into a streamed file, right?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0236s;