- by TurbomanAlco at 4:37 PM EDT on September 25, 2012
- I kinda of stopped working on this but I could upload what I have done so far into a .rar. I think Yuuto has come along allot further than I have though. I'll come around to it soon though. I have other projects I'm working on at the time.
- by Yuuto at 10:10 AM EDT on October 2, 2012
- Okay, since I saw the MIDI format doesn't support everything the BMS sequences need (especially the higher amount of instruments, the different dynamic parts and looping) I decided to write a player in C# instead of an converter.
I tested the playback with a dummy sound and it sounded okay so far. At the moment I'm implementing the playback of samples using the WSYS/IBNK files.
- by peronmls at 6:03 PM EST on December 26, 2012
- Has a soundfont been created yet?
- by logan28469 at 2:11 AM EST on December 30, 2012
- Yeah, a soundfont would be awesome!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0145s;