- by Benjamin at 2:06 PM EDT on July 1, 2012
- I was aware of that, but I don't think the oasis music is anywhere around here. Or a full version of the Toad Town Tunnels shiver city pipe music. I tested the gamerip in Winamp.
EDIT: Oh, and there's an unused echoing version of the music that plays when you meet the Goomba Bros... Maybe they were going to play that music for a mini-boss that's underground?
edited 2:07 PM EDT July 1, 2012
edited 2:44 PM EDT July 1, 2012
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 9:01 PM EDT on July 1, 2012
- The only other thing I noticed (before reading the text file <_<) was that any song with the same last 2 digits is related, by which I mean for example, 032, 132, 232, 332 are related. Some of them as I said are shorter versions, but then others are actually different variations, e.g. they're either faster, or with Go! Mario, Go!, the 2nd phase.
Still, no Oasis or Tunnels Shiver City.
Wasn't there also a song which was the same as a song that's already on there, but with different instruments? I think it was Merluvlee or something beginning with M.
- by Benjamin at 9:03 AM EDT on July 2, 2012
- Merluvlee and Merlon's themes were the same, but with different instruments. This is similar with Star Way Opens and Star Way Ascent, which are similar, but Star Way Ascent has the same instruments as Star Way Descent, and doesn't have that ambient noise at the end that Star Way Opens has.
And the rip has a song no one bother to rip before: The Mt. Lavalava intro fanfare (which one rip had it but there are no other rips I know of which had it) And the intro to "King of the Koopas" (Same here, but it was an intro with a variation of "Siege on Bowser's Castle) which sounded like the OST version of "King of the Koopas".
"Tunnels Shiver City" was on there once, but it didn't start at the beginning. It probably didn't loop as well, but I don't know because I didn't listen to all of the music fully. (That would be too much songs! But still, I couldn't find "Oasis".
This also had the versions of "Growing Beanstalk" and "Star Ship" without the intros, as well as the non-intro'd "Koopa Bros. Fortress", which actually has different instruments than the one with the intro, "Raphael the Raven" without the intro, and "Sanctuary!" without the intro. Those three were in a rip I had once.
It also had the OST version of "Nice to Meet You", but no "King of the Koopas OST", although the intro was there, like I said.
I did realize that the echoing versions of some songs did exist. This included "Hey You!", "Goomba Bros. Theme (like I said)", Jr. Troopa (I think) and maybe the battle music. I know the victory music has an echoing variation as well.
Jr. Troopa's battle music has a slowed-down version.
I also noticed that the Toad Town variations are not on there.
Anything else you would like to add?
- by tree_frog at 10:00 PM EDT on July 5, 2012
- TheUltimateKoopa, is there any way you could pass on those USFs that SlippyToad sent you? I've been looking for them too. Thanks!
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 11:18 AM EDT on July 6, 2012
- by tree_frog at 9:49 PM EDT on July 6, 2012
- Awesome! Thanks so much. :)
edited 9:50 PM EDT July 6, 2012
- by the_audio_ripper at 11:34 AM EDT on July 9, 2012
- "s05 - 111 - Toad Town - Bootler scares Guard T.miniusf" - "111 - Toad Town.miniusf" = "unknown1.miniusf"
- by tree_frog at 7:00 PM EDT on July 21, 2012
- by SegaTarr at 9:28 AM EDT on April 13, 2013
- Anyone had luck with complete PM rip with oasis and other non-ripped stuff?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0442s;