- Paper Mario? by TheUltimateKoopa at 7:21 PM EDT on June 2, 2012
- There was apparently a USF rip that consisted of a few tracks that aren't on whatever version I have.
For example, on the rip I have, I only have 2 variations of Siege on Bowser's Castle, however, apparently, I'm told there was a rip that someone made that had 6 variations. Does anyone have that rip?
edited 7:22 PM EDT June 2, 2012
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 3:34 PM EDT on June 3, 2012
- Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 6:01 PM EDT on June 7, 2012
- Why is no one answering me? I know it exists, since slippyToad told me.
edited 6:04 PM EDT June 7, 2012
- by Lunar at 7:01 AM EDT on June 8, 2012
- "Why is no one answering me?"
Because no-one knows.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 9:35 PM EDT on June 8, 2012
- :( I'm sure someone has it though.
- It's here! by tree_frog at 10:58 PM EDT on June 11, 2012
- Hi TheUltimateKoopa:
I believe that the songs you are referring to can be found here (in mp3 format):
Note that the rip isn't as consistently good quality as the ones you posted on brawlcustommusic.com, but it held me over until I stumbled upon yours a few days ago.
- by tree_frog at 11:02 PM EDT on June 11, 2012
- Also, I forgot to mention:
I found one song that is missing from your (fantastic) rip - it's the variation on the Dry Dry Desert song that plays when you're at the Oasis.
I was only able to find a version of the song that has the water SFX playing over it, but it can be heard here:
It would be great if you could work your magic and do an SFX-free rip of this song.
I would just like to add that your Paper Mario rip is amazing!! :)
edited 11:04 PM EDT June 11, 2012
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 7:41 PM EDT on June 12, 2012
- I was specifically looking for the USFs, since I'm assuming those MP3s are the same as the ones I have, where they 'normalised' the music, the trouble is, that the different versions of Siege on Bowser's Castle are different volumes.
- by tree_frog at 8:52 PM EDT on June 17, 2012
- I have a question, for anyone who can help:
I'm looking to record the individual Toad Town Variations without the regular Toad Town music in the background. I don't know if this can be done via USFs, and if not I'm happy to use audio logging in PJ64. Does anyone have any advice?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 10:40 PM EDT on June 17, 2012
- I assume you mean something like this?
I don't think that's all of them... but here's how I did it.
I outputted the main 'Toad's Town' USF, and all these 'variations' in separate wave files (all at the same sample rate -- I used the original USF sample rates).
I then used Audacity, and for each variation, I had the main Toad's Town track, and the variation, in the same file. Then for either one of them (but only one) I used the 'Invert' function, to invert the amplitude, so that one of them is negative, and... basically:
Toad's Town + Toad's Town + Variation = Variation + 2 x Toad's Town (which is a much louder Toad's Town with a quiet variation) ... BUT... if you invert one of them, you get:
Toad's Town - Toad's Town + Variation = just 'Variation'.
I did this kind of thing with these as well:
Yes I know it's possible with USFs, directly, using some kind of hex editing or something... but still, it works.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0265s;