Previous Page | Next Page
- by tree_frog at 11:31 PM EDT on June 17, 2012
- Wow! Those are awesome - exactly what I was trying to figure out how to do! Thanks for the reply. It'll save me a lot of trouble.
Does anyone know what happened over at Brawl Custom Music? The site's been down for a few days now..?
Also, I've found two track variations for Paper Mario that aren't in the USFs:
1. Dry Dry Desert (Oasis)
2. Toad Town Tunnels (Near Shiver City Pipe)
ROM hacking is a bit beyond my abilities, but I'll try to do Audio Logging with PJ64 and see if I can get good quality rips of these two songs.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 12:45 AM EDT on June 18, 2012
- Yeah, that Dry Dry Desert Oasis has come up multiple times in discussion... there's also something about Merluvlee having the same tune as something else but with different instruments or something.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 12:51 AM EDT on June 18, 2012
- Also, BrawlCustomMusic was (apparently) hacked and everything was wiped off, and it's slowly being rebuilt. I have all the BRSTMs and stuff backed up, and soneek has the other parts, such as php scripts, and stuff, backed up. I have meanwhile, uploaded a few videos on the channel, the 2 recent ones using the Rainbow Road 'remake' that Dutchie made, and that mash-up of "Powerful Mario" and "Metallic Mario", and hopefully I (as BrawlBRSTMs) haven't revealed to much, if Dutchie knows what I mean :P
- by Dutchie at 8:30 AM EDT on June 18, 2012
- wait, everyone can log in to brawlbrstms? [youtube channel]
yesyes, dont tell them how i did it, remember the secret words
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 9:17 AM EDT on June 18, 2012
- Wait.... how did you do it?
- by Dutchie at 11:19 AM EDT on June 18, 2012
- its simple you justITS A TRAP
you know that damnwell
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 11:36 AM EDT on June 18, 2012
- Wait... what do you mean, I know "damn well"?
edited 11:37 AM EDT June 18, 2012
- by Dutchie at 11:47 AM EDT on June 18, 2012
- you ask me how i did it, right? well, you know it dont you?
btw, if have seen my other post [about starpower theme], the 5.96 seconds is EXCLUDING the stupid piece of silence that Lame encoder likes to add at the beginning of the song
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 1:06 PM EDT on June 18, 2012
- No, seriously, I don't.
- by Dutchie at 2:04 PM EDT on June 18, 2012
- ohwell, i just imported a sequence from wing cap theme and metal cap theme into a super mario 64 fl studio template, muted some channels and fused them together, like a DJ
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0376s;