Previous Page | Next Page
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 2:06 PM EDT on June 18, 2012
When you said "wait, everyone can log in to brawlbrstms? [youtube channel]
yesyes, dont tell them how i did it, remember the secret words"
I though you meant.... you managed to log in to brawlbrstms.
Also what do you mean 'everyone can log in to brawlbrstms?'
- by Dutchie at 2:13 PM EDT on June 18, 2012
- *double facepalm*
you can log in as brawlbrstms, you say
.......dont tell me it was you all the time O_o
is it like your channel?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 2:18 PM EDT on June 18, 2012
- No, it's shared between a few people... but not everyone.
Basically, it's the 'official' YouTube account of Brawl Custom Music ... and only certain people have access to it, mainly staff members, i.e. moderators and admins of the site.
- by Dutchie at 2:20 PM EDT on June 18, 2012
- and wath of those are you?
this is getting sorta off topic
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 2:37 PM EDT on June 18, 2012
- Admin.... why? :P There are (or were) 5 admins, and 2 mods.... yeah, unbalanced or what?
But anyway, back to Paper Mario, I think...
- by opieant at 3:27 AM EDT on June 30, 2012
- I have a bunch of preliminary rip files from 2005. Maybe what you're looking for is somewhere in here: http://www.mediafire.com/?smcjrbsgpyoakr2
- by Benjamin at 8:30 AM EDT on June 30, 2012
- You apparently have a complete rip of Paper Mario? That was what I was looking for for years! I had other rips in the past, but they weren't even complete!
Oh, and fun fact: Not even half the songs in the game are in the OST! Not even half of the songs used in the game are in the OST!
And I think Paper Mario has nearly 200 used songs, I think. Your complete rip has around 400 unused songs, some of them copies, some of them fast versions that end at a point.
I just want to know how to convert the USFs without them being filesizey?
EDIT: Remember, I use Mac and Wine
edited 1:18 PM EDT June 30, 2012
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 9:35 PM EDT on June 30, 2012
- Specifically the version I was looking for had about 5-6 variations of Siege on Bowser's Castle, which slippyToad (who originally told me about it) gave me a few days ago, but I've downloaded the preliminary thing as well.
- by Benjamin at 5:06 AM EDT on July 1, 2012
- The preliminary thing had some songs that weren't in the gamerips I know of. Just a heads up.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 11:38 AM EDT on July 1, 2012
- Yeah, I noticed.
There are also variations of songs that are either faster, or play a non-looped shorter version.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0268s;