- by hcs at 12:14 PM EDT on August 23, 2012
- Yeah DQX SCDs are a little irritating, it fully interleaves mono DSP files, including the headers. vgmstream's current implementation of interleaving is too "smart" (assumes to much) to support this directly, so I'll need to either put together another layout or do something with virtual files like for AIX, which is almost the exact same situation but with ADX instead of DSP.
The stuff I put in earlier is just to handle the SCD header used in the DQX, which elucidates a previously unknown value.
- by King Zenith at 3:58 PM EDT on August 23, 2012
- Ahh, well thanks for the clarification and for the update. I appreciate the hard work you put into decoding these things. I'll stay tuned.
- by hcs at 8:21 PM EDT on August 24, 2012
- r992 with DQX support is up now.
- by King Zenith at 9:50 AM EDT on August 27, 2012
- Thanks so much hcs. Tested it out and it seems to be working perfectly. I really appreciate your hard work!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0197s;