- ADX2 LE as .adx Format? by vus7294 at 5:35 AM EDT on April 28, 2018
- ADX2 LE codec is basically use .hca Format. but I Found Something Weird from Some Mobile Game's VGM.
AKA to BLUE is using ADX2 LE. but I extracted AWB and ACB, It Gives Me a .adx Files. Not .hca Files.
What is This? I Tried to Decode This With VGAudio, Music Decodes with Many Noise. I Renamed it to .hca, Music Can't Even Decode.
Can I Decode This Weird .adx Files? I Think It is Possible to Forcing ADX2 Codec.
- by bxaimc at 12:46 PM EDT on April 28, 2018
- Eh? Upload a sample please.
- by vus7294 at 8:31 PM EDT on April 28, 2018
- Sample is Here.
edited 8:32 PM EDT April 28, 2018
- by bxaimc at 2:09 AM EDT on April 29, 2018
- What's the name of the game?
- by vus7294 at 5:28 AM EDT on April 29, 2018
- AKA to BLUE is game name
- by bnnm at 6:13 AM EDT on April 29, 2018
- It's encrypted ADX, will be fixed in vgmstream soon (key is 136909719928 / 0x03fc,0x7979,0x152b).
VGMtoolbox extracts correct names from the acb/awb too.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0028s;