Previous Page | Next Page
- by plpl3000 at 9:04 AM EDT on November 1, 2016
Error received: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY ACB+awb
- by snakemeat at 1:12 AM EDT on November 2, 2016
- @plpl3000: It looks like the ACB files has some inconsistent values. It'll take some time to get this figured out.
- by Nigoli at 2:21 AM EST on November 21, 2016
- SD Gundam Strikers BGMOnline01.acb&acbd
If this is of any help. Here's sample of a mobile game that uses a more recent acb/awb type. The game has also shut down due to low sales, etc.
Was able to extract with the test version of vgmtoolbox posted, but came out scrambled. Only thing that was able to work for extraction for me so far too.
- by snakemeat at 11:50 PM EST on November 27, 2016
- @plpl3000 - Here's an updated build. The World of FF ACB had some invalid pointers to the AWB file. I've updated the build to skip invalid pointers.
@Nigoli - I'll take a look.
EDIT: @ Nigoli, it looks like the HCA file is encrypted. Maybe the .acbd file you included is the decryption key. Not sure if any standard encryption algorithms use a 0x13 byte key?
edited 12:22 AM EST November 28, 2016
- by ssh at 7:34 AM EST on November 28, 2016
- @Nigoli - Decryption key: 00001B85A6AD6125
- by Knurek at 8:26 AM EST on November 28, 2016
- @ssh: Do you have a source/knowledge on how to get those encryption keys?
I've run into a number of PSP/VITA rips with encrypted HCA files, and frankly would appreciate a kind soul sharing a way to have them playable.
- VGMToolbox r1026 by snakemeat at 11:36 PM EST on November 28, 2016
- VGMToolbox has been updated. Grab it at SourceForge.
*** VGMToolbox r1026 (2016-11-28)
-= NEW =-
[ATRACLOOP] Standalone commandline tool to create .pos files for all ATRAC variants: ATRAC3, ATRAC3plus, and ATRAC9. A good companion for the at3tool/at9tool applications. Grab it on SourceForge.
-= UPDATED =-
[ADVANCED CUTTER] Add some 3DS, PS2, and WMA plugins.
[CRI ACB/AWB ARCHIVES]
- Updated to support newer type. AWB checksum not performed due to unknown hashing algorithm. New Waveform IDs: "MemoryAwbId" and "StreamAwbId" now supported.
- Updated to skip entries with invalid Waveform Ids.
- Update to handle missing RIFF chunks.
- Update to require more than 10% occurrences of a shift within a batch for shift prediction.
-= FIXED =-
[VFS EXTRACTOR] Fixed issue with filename being located at offset zero.
[EXTERNAL FILE RENAMER] Fixed to create destination folder if it does not exist.
-= THANKS =-
Knurek for POS file creator input and technical details for atracloop.
edited 11:37 PM EST November 28, 2016
- by Nigoli at 3:58 AM EST on November 29, 2016
- Extraction worked perfect on this, and I can also confirm the decryption key worked perfect too. Not only with that sample I posted, but on all BGM and SE from this game. I plan on uploading this and Knight Gundam Puzzle Heroes on the stream thread at some point, which was another Gundam related short lived mobile game.
Thank you snakemeat and ssh.
edited 3:58 AM EST November 29, 2016
- by Knurek at 9:13 AM EST on November 29, 2016
- [ATRACLOOP] Standalone commandline tool to create .pos files for all ATRAC variants: ATRAC3, ATRAC3plus, and ATRAC9. A good companion for the at3tool/at9tool applications.
Worth noting is that the POS files generated by this tool have the 100% correct, developer intended loop start/end values applied.
Most of them generated previously by either AT3Plusloop or VGMToolbox's POS maker were off by a few hundred samples (best case scenario) or totally incorrect (worst case scenario).
- by mogikihei at 2:01 PM EST on December 9, 2016
- I want to set header and loop in "no header" at3 file.
Game is Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army.
sample: original file ("no header" at3 file) - Battle Raidou
I added header AT3 files. - Battle Raidou
Is it possible with VGMToolbox?
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software