- Decoding HCA CRI files by pengy at 1:17 AM EDT on May 18, 2011
- CRI came out with a new High Compression Audio file for their ADX2 software, and I haven't found a way to decode it yet. Sample File: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QMPZ2ZSK (From OreNoImouto PSP) Is there any way to get this into a playable format? It was originally in an AWB file (extracted by a version of utf_tab I found on here), and came out as a bin.
- by pepper at 10:13 AM EDT on May 18, 2011
- Seen this before in vanquish for 360/ps3. not sure how to handle it.
HCA = High Compression Audio?
edited 10:14 AM EDT May 18, 2011
- by manakoAT at 11:40 AM EDT on May 18, 2011
- File not available!
- by pengy at 8:28 PM EDT on May 18, 2011
- http://www.mediafire.com/?df8f9i9s8qkeuaj if megaupload doesn't work.
Also yes it is High Compression Audio.
- by hcs at 3:04 AM EDT on May 19, 2011
- Doesn't seem to be the same scheme used in the previous "high compression", AHX, which was just foreshortened MPEG frames. I've tried reinterpreting these frames as MPEG a few different ways without success. Might be something new.
- by pengy at 3:06 PM EDT on May 19, 2011
- According to this, it seems like it is a sister/brother to AHX http://www.cri-mw.co.jp/product/lineup/audio/criadx2/2nt4hm000000xz63-img/2nt4hm000000xzb1.jpg
- by OrangeC at 12:52 PM EDT on September 13, 2011
- Any progress yet?
- by macree at 12:41 AM EST on December 19, 2011
- I'm expecting
- by hcs at 10:01 AM EST on December 19, 2011
But no, no progress. I think I know where to look, but I don't have the heart to work on it.
- by bxaimc at 2:00 PM EST on December 19, 2011
- I'm expecting
boy or girl?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software