- by dj4uk6cjm at 12:02 PM EDT on September 18, 2017
- Well we do have this separate board here with a thread I made years ago comprised of sharing video game soundfonts, it doesn't generate much traffic but it's there for people if they're looking for some or have trouble finding them.
Also another thread for video game midi's http://glitchkill.proboards.com/thread/6140/video-game-midi-archive.
A copy of the "VGM Instrument Source Thread" is here as well http://glitchkill.proboards.com/thread/6141/vgm-instrument-source-thread
I agree with you though, sadly people here on the hcs64 forums have no desire for video game samples, soundfonts or midi's and we just have to accept that.
edited 12:06 PM EDT September 18, 2017
- by Rrose80149 at 12:03 PM EST on December 28, 2018
- No Sign of Progress Yet Huh?
- by dj4uk6cjm at 3:45 AM EST on December 31, 2018
- Afraid not @Rrose but there's always next year, let's keep the hope alive!
- by SailorLuigi at 8:08 PM EST on December 5, 2019
- Sorry for the necropost (it keeps popping up on google) but has there been any further progress yet? I was totally just fooling around with rom midis when i discovered SPP’s....uhh...inability to rip sequences, and now i’m really curious.
Is there not a way to rip sequences/midis the same way you can with a GB file? It looks like Desmume supports Lua, and i know there’s a Lua in-emulator script for a GB(classic/C/A) emu.....and Desmume READS the music and shows it in Sound View.....?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0032s;