- by CyberBotX at 9:08 AM EDT on May 21, 2015
- First thing I found when I searched for one was a 3DS one. I suppose the next question would be what kind of information you'd want to get, and from what files exactly. It'll be something that I'll put on the list but as I said before, I'm not sure when I'll get around to it.
- by henke37 at 8:21 PM EDT on May 21, 2015
- The obvious answer would be "files created by nds2ncsf" and "tag data".
And that's exactly the data I am interested in.
- by henke37 at 10:26 AM EST on November 18, 2016
- Found a sequence that doesn't playback correctly. BGM_ZOMBIES from plants vs zombies. My own analysis says it's an exceptionally simple sequence. Only one track and no flow control, not even a jump at the end. But it does have two tricky things: notewait is on and notes have a length of 0.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software