Previous Page | Next Page
- by antidote at 11:58 AM EDT on July 5, 2016
- Sorry about that, try downloading again, I put them in a zip this time, lol.
Totally forgot that OS X has unix permissions for a second, realized my mistake immediately afterwards.
edited 11:59 AM EDT July 5, 2016
- by starerik at 12:21 PM EDT on July 5, 2016
- It's asking for Metal.framework. I'm trying to update my Xcode, but the servers are not on my side right now.
- by antidote at 12:26 PM EDT on July 5, 2016
- Oh, pass it --gl for now to get past that error.
- by starerik at 12:41 PM EDT on July 5, 2016
- So if I'm understanding this correctly, my command should look like this?
./amuseplay starfoxm.pro midi.wad --gl
However, it still asks for metal. This is what it says:
dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
Referenced from: /Users/erikschroder/Documents/amuseplay/./amuseplay
Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5
edited 12:42 PM EDT July 5, 2016
- by antidote at 1:10 PM EDT on July 5, 2016
- Well, dang, why is Metal not installed? Hmm, looks like we need to add a check for that.
Edit: wait, which version are you using? Metal is 10.11+
edited 1:23 PM EDT July 5, 2016
- by starerik at 1:25 PM EDT on July 5, 2016
- Yosemite. 10.10.5.
- by antidote at 1:30 PM EDT on July 5, 2016
- Ah, yeah that'll do it, unfortunately I can't target 10.10.5
- by starerik at 1:54 PM EDT on July 5, 2016
- Now that is unfortunate.
But I got it running in Windows with the "--gl" command, however (heh) as soon as I play a song it crashes immediately.
- by antidote at 2:33 PM EDT on July 5, 2016
- Can you post an issue in our issue tracker with all of the relevant details (Game, Files used)? And a screenshot of the command prompt would be nice.
- by Nisto at 4:07 PM EDT on July 5, 2016
- I haven't been able to fully test out Amuse yet since I'm on XP and it seems it won't run in a VirtualBox'd Windows 7 install either (yeah, MSVC++ 2015 is installed; it seems to be a graphics related issue). But am I understanding it correctly that it does not support standard GameCube MusyX files (.sdir, .samp, .proj, .pool, .song) as input? Rather than implementing support on a per-game basis, I really think you should support the native formats. There are more than a handful of games that don't seem to be supported, which (if needed at all) can be extracted by separate tools.
EDIT: Ah, it seems you added support for native files just yesterday. Never mind me then. :)
EDIT 2: I think I have the same problem as starerik. Seems to be booting fine with --gl switch, but it pretty much crashes right after initialization.
edited 4:37 PM EDT July 5, 2016
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software