Previous Page | Next Page
- by Peppyman at 1:32 PM EST on February 18, 2008
- so does this mean luigi's mansion and mario sunshine will soon be available with no sound effects? Granted someone can make a sequence player.
- by nensondubois at 2:03 PM EST on February 18, 2008
- If someone makes a sequence player than I can play those Playstation demo menus as long as it supports .seq files which I assume it does or it'll be like having a car with no gas tank.
- by Peppyman at 2:05 PM EST on February 18, 2008
- Mario galaxy also has some sequenced tracks but i'm not sure if they'd be the same format. (a few tracks were not in the disc extraction or the official soundtrack)
- by unknownfile at 3:27 PM EST on February 18, 2008
- They'll be available once I can get stuff built and working
- by Peppyman at 3:46 PM EST on February 18, 2008
- That's great news! Best of luck!
- by Chupperson Weird at 6:15 PM EST on February 18, 2008
- In relation to Only3Penguins' post, I've actually attempted a complete rip of Star Fox Adventures before... all the BGMs are actually available in the sound test (however they fade in at the beginning) but what has always been the problem is the cutscene BGMs which are often overlaid with sound effects and/or voices. I've wondered recently if there's a way to separate them (a la Twilight Princess) or if they're mixed down already. Until I take a look at the files on the disc, though, I'm just speculating...
- by Only3Penguins at 6:31 PM EST on February 18, 2008
- I know about the sound test. The fact that it fades is the reason I'd prefer them directly from the game. That and the fact that the sound test doesn't actually tell you what you're listening to. Hopefully the files are named in such a way to give some indication of what each one actually is.
- by Chupperson Weird at 10:36 PM EST on February 18, 2008
- Failing that, I have a list that I made a couple years ago. (Since they're in pretty random order on the sound test I don't hold much hope for an orderly nomenclature on the disc.)
- by Kurtis at 3:02 AM EST on February 19, 2008
- I've never even played Star Fox Adventures, but Star Fox Assault certainly mixed the sound effects directly into the DSPs that played during the cut scenes.
- by Peppyman at 3:36 AM EST on February 19, 2008
- What about the cutscenes in mario sunshine and luigi's mansion? Any word on if these will be available as music only or not?
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software