Previous Page | Next Page
- by Lunar at 4:14 PM EDT on September 18, 2008
- very nice. if i had more patience for digging through the .wav files i'd try it myself.
- by spyfoxguy at 3:51 AM EDT on September 20, 2008
- well, most of the .aw's went untouched. no songs came out of it, just sound FX
- by wolupgm6 at 6:16 AM EDT on July 10, 2009
- As I previously mentioned, here is some very well needed whining.
DO IT UF! DO IT! FIGURE IT OUT!
edited 6:23 AM EDT July 10, 2009
- by Peppyman at 3:55 PM EDT on July 11, 2009
- Yes you can do it!
- by Mouser X at 4:32 PM EDT on July 11, 2009
- We all know that UF isn't going to finish work on this. Instead, why not concentrate on Dolphin? Zelda Wind Waker actually has working sound (or so I've been told), and that game is definitely sequenced. This means that Dolphin has progressed enough that the audio hardware is getting close to being emulated. This means that we don't need to know the format to be able to play the music (though, to create rips for it, you'd need to know how to cut up the NGC executable to remove all of the non-audio related functions). And, having seen what UF has done (or ignored) in the past, I have no doubt that Dolphin will get their emulator working before UF figures out BMS stuff.
I suppose the other possibility is that someone else (not UF) decides to fiddle with this stuff, and figures it out. That might happen before a NGC xSF player is created, but I certainly wouldn't put my hopes on that. Mouser X over and out.
- by SmartOne at 6:33 PM EDT on July 11, 2009
- We still need a PSF2 plugin with proper reverb and NO CLIPPING.
- by agu fungus at 12:22 PM EDT on July 12, 2009
- As MouserX said, it's true! They are finally getting the music sequences working. I just checked out the videos on YouTube and they pretty much prove it. If this progresses even more, we might finally have a xSF format for both GC and Wii. How about naming them GCSF and WSF respectively?
- by JILost at 9:50 PM EDT on July 12, 2009
- My understanding is that GC xSF is already named. Similarly to DS xSF files being called "2SF" because of the dual screens, Gamecube is "3SF" because....you know, cube, third power...hardy har har. WSF could work though.
- by holyice7 at 4:16 PM EDT on July 13, 2009
- What, was CSF taken?
Yes, though, everyone annoy UF until he does all the work for us and gives us what we want.
- by agu fungus at 9:58 AM EDT on July 17, 2009
- Hmmm... 3SF. I like it better. Now, it only a matter of time before we finally get these playable music formats. Can you say Super Mario Sunshine 3SF?
I also recall that SSBB also has some sequenced jingles, like DK's Final Smash.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software