Previous Page | Next Page
- by bxaimc at 1:58 PM EDT on July 17, 2009
- Why are we calling GC seqs 3SF? Why 3? What does 3 have to do with it? I understand 2SF for the dualscreen thing but, 3? CSF makes more sense than this "3SF"....
- by hcs at 2:20 PM EDT on July 17, 2009
- A cube has 3 dimensions, "cubed" is written with a 3. It also goes along nicely with 2SF.
Anyway, I'm glad there are so many people interested in deciding on the name. Anyone interested in actually making the format?
edited 2:21 PM EDT July 17, 2009
- by bxaimc at 2:46 PM EDT on July 17, 2009
- Hmm, point taken. I still view the name as if someone was trying to make somehthing that follows a chronological order like 3 comes after 2.
- by holyice7 at 2:27 AM EDT on July 18, 2009
- Hey, I'll give all the help I can offer. Of course you'd probably waste more time teaching me how to figure this out than working among yourselves. Last time I coded was in Assembly.
I guess it would be beneficial if I started kicking around the iRC more often. Where is it again?
- by arbingordon at 8:47 PM EDT on July 18, 2009
- here and here
- by valiant at 10:20 AM EDT on July 19, 2009
- Hey guys, let's create a sequenced music format that has been used for eight game soundtracks three of which have been ripped or released on CD!!
- by Lunar at 11:16 AM EDT on July 19, 2009
- indeed. there's complete soundtracks available for most these games, official or otherwise. that's more than can be said for the snafu of playstation and nintendo 64 games without soundtrack rips of any kind ... the costs outweigh the benefits here.
reminds me though. i gotta redownload full soundtracks for SMS and Wind Waker...
- by valiant at 1:16 PM EDT on July 19, 2009
- I did release the missing TWW tracks some time ago over at GFF, which brings the remaining rips down to:
Super Mario Sunshine (large parts released on multiple CDs)
Pikmin (large parts released on CD)
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
- by Peppyman at 4:00 AM EDT on July 20, 2009
- I think a few tracks from Mario Galaxy are sequenced as the complete ost is missing a few, such as the drum beat when you have a shell in beachbowl galaxy underwater and a variation of the bowser battle theme.
- by bxaimc at 2:10 PM EDT on July 20, 2009
- You are correct. Some tracks in Super Mario Galaxy are indeed sequenced, though I'm not so sure about that bowser battle theme.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software