- by Dark_Ansem at 4:05 PM EST on December 11, 2019
- I have a question: how come some files have loop data and others don't, especially from the first KH?
- by NoWool at 10:07 PM EST on December 11, 2019
- @Dark_Ansem I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're asking.
Could you provide a couple of file names that don't have loop data?
- by Dark_Ansem at 5:14 PM EST on December 15, 2019
- Kingdom hearts 1 final mix PSF rips: one winged angel, Forze del Male, Guardando nel Buio
edited 5:17 PM EST December 15, 2019
- by Dark_Ansem at 7:27 AM EST on December 16, 2019
- or pretty much any file in the KH2 Ps2 final mix
- by NoWool at 6:39 PM EST on December 16, 2019
- All of those songs from KH1 have loop flags in the bgm, I even went ahead and listened to them in winamp and foobar using highly experimental (making sure to enable the setting "force all songs to play indefinitely").
Almost all of the PSFs for KH1/2 set the song length + fade time to be similar to the track lengths of the OST, but even then I'm fairly certain that all songs at least hit the loop end before fading. If there were no tags set for length + fade it would be set to the default length + fade of your psf player (which is usually set to 2:50 + 10 seconds of fade, so a track length of 3:00)
Now, if you want these songs to play infinitely make sure you check the option "force all songs to play indefinitely" in your psf player.
edited 6:41 PM EST December 16, 2019
- by Dark_Ansem at 2:54 PM EST on December 20, 2019
- Thanks NoWool - I'm actually more interested in reading the loop points and understanding them, could you help?
I'm talking about the PS2 versions, rather than the remixes.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0045s;