- by Excalibur624 at 5:05 PM EDT on August 19, 2020
- Yeah, classes just started for the semester where I am, but luckily I still have some spare time
- by Zettokage1337 at 2:19 PM EDT on September 8, 2020
- How is progress going so far? any major updates?
- by Excalibur624 at 10:03 PM EDT on September 16, 2020
- Gotten around 70% of the tracks done. Pretty alright progress. I'll start up again sometime this week
- by Excalibur624 at 10:35 PM EDT on September 18, 2020
- News for next update to the soundfont/MIDI pack:
Going to be adding more PSG squares/pulses besides the 50% one. They're also going to be sampled better for accuracy reasons.
So far I've found MLSS uses 50%, 25%, and 12.5% pulses.
I'll also be reassigning banks for some songs to use the correct type of PSG (Star 'Stache Smash to use a 25% instead of 50%, for example)
Those will be added next update and are a larger priority of mine.
- Song's tempo by LoganH0wlett at 5:50 PM EDT on September 30, 2020
- Just a quick thing I noticed about 2 of the tracks that were extracted.
The beginning of it, the first 14 notes to be precise, are supposed to have a slower tempo than the rest of the song. The extracted midi have these notes in the intro lasting about 5 seconds when in-game its 9 seconds, so a tempo change should be added.
Besides the tempo being slower than in-game, something that I saw when messing with it(not this version, one from another thread about a MLSS soundfont being made) is that part of the whistle's notes' delay is because of a few long and out of range notes(too high for the midi player I use to play them, making them have no sound), making it another thing to check into.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software