- Kingdom Hearts 3 audio format different from 2.8? by Dark_Ansem at 7:05 PM EDT on April 11, 2019
- Am I correct in understanding that Kingdom Hearts 3 audio is packed differently than 2.8?
- by Puterboy1 at 9:33 PM EDT on April 11, 2019
- Do you have a sample?
- by bxaimc at 9:33 PM EDT on April 11, 2019
- It should be similar.
- by Dark_Ansem at 4:57 AM EDT on April 12, 2019
- @Puterboy no no sample, my DVD unit won't read the game disc no matter what.
I just thought this would be the case because KH2.8 has been ripped but not KH3.
- by Sephirothkefka at 10:11 AM EDT on April 12, 2019
- We have to wait for another proper PS4 exploit in order to fully dump the game or, god forbid, wait for someone to crack the Xbox One. Ripping from the disc is technically feasible however the contents are in packed and encrypted archives on both PS4 and Xbox One (of course how both machines handle the encryption scheme should be totally different).
- by Dark_Ansem at 4:26 PM EDT on April 12, 2019
- Ohh right. I don't suppose exploit for firmware 6.20 works in any way?
- by Dark_Ansem at 3:49 PM EDT on August 2, 2019
- where would I look to know whether a new exploit was released?
- by Y.W. Ahn at 4:40 AM EDT on September 11, 2019
- Oh... regarding KH3 music:
- by bxaimc at 8:22 AM EDT on September 11, 2019
- Damn. Guess the secret’s out :)
So. The way it really works is a good chunk of the songs are quad surround. Some other tracks have subsongs that’s play based on events (for example, the tutorial battle or the titan battle). As expected, it uses SQEX’s SEAD engine for sound (MAB/SAB) wrapped with Unreal Engine 4 nonsense.
edited 8:34 AM EDT September 11, 2019
- by Dark_Ansem at 12:08 PM EDT on September 11, 2019
- thank you @bxaimc for the KH3 rip! <3
I've been checking VGM daily for it!
edited 12:08 PM EDT September 11, 2019
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0033s;