- by Squaresoft74 at 9:04 PM EDT on May 16, 2019
You can use no$psx I/O Map SPU window and try adjusting the driver accordingly.
But still, the currently used driver being generic, that might not fully solve all issues so a re-rip using the original driver instead might be considered.
- by MarkGrass at 9:47 AM EDT on May 17, 2019
- Hey, all!
Here is the data I ripped from this game to create the PSFs. I opted to take summer courses, so my time is tied up. Again.
I'll be the first to admit that I don't know how the OST is supposed to sound, but I also want to remind folks that the PSFs I create can be modified in PSF-o-Cycle or my GenPSF app located at RomHacking.Net
- by marcusss at 12:04 PM EDT on May 17, 2019
- I tried to get the desert level right
Timing not fixed yet
- by tifaff at 5:25 AM EDT on May 21, 2019
- oh rip this game is more difficult than I thought
- by tifaff at 10:06 PM EDT on June 1, 2019
- so isnt a way to fix it?
- by tifaff at 5:13 PM EDT on June 18, 2019
but the ost isnt complete, so why this guy could and we did not
- by tifaff at 12:25 AM EDT on August 15, 2019
- anyone find the way to get proper rip from this game?
pd: regardless, ty to everyone for the help on this.
edited 12:27 AM EDT August 15, 2019
- by marcusss at 7:54 AM EDT on August 15, 2019
- Sorry. While i can rip psfs etc im not the best if it uses its own custom driver which this game does. Im sure some others can/might be able to help.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0029s;