- by kode54 at 9:56 PM EDT on August 18, 2019
- Ah, looks like I can't trace that dump with my current files, but I can ask for some files from you to perhaps reproduce it. I'll need:
D:\Users\Eric\Music\Original Video Game Music Files\Nintendo\3DS\StreetPass\Battle\BANK_SE\SE_MESSAGE_NEXT.mid
And possibly everything in the same directory as that file.
- by MoldyPond at 10:54 PM EDT on August 18, 2019
- Here's the whole folder.
Thanks a bunch for checking into this for me :)
[Edit] So just deleting the whole StreetPass folder fixed everything. I can't imagine what's causing this or if you happen to know a way of keeping it without it destroying foobar. Doesn't really matter either way :D
edited 11:11 PM EDT August 18, 2019
- by kode54 at 11:34 PM EDT on August 18, 2019
- Fixed division by zero, detected a new class of invalid file. :D
Zero division ticks count, that means file is unplayable, can't calculate tempos and ticks into timestamps.
- by MoldyPond at 11:34 AM EDT on August 19, 2019
- Afaik I've never even attempted to play that file, so is it necessary to keep that deleted or what?
- by kode54 at 10:49 PM EDT on August 26, 2019
- It wasn't necessary to play it. Merely having your entire library in the "Media Library" folders list is enough for everything to be opened and scanned on startup.
You can go ahead and delete that one file, though.
- by MoldyPond at 10:55 AM EDT on August 27, 2019
- Alright then. Thanks again! :D
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0029s;