- by SquareTex at 4:18 AM EDT on May 6, 2021
- Yep, switched it to ANSI and *BOOM*...started playing right away. Agh...those LITTLE but VITAL things...! <:D
Thanks, bnnm. :)
And here's the corrected tagfile:
- Phantasy Star Nova (PS Vita) by SquareTex at 11:47 PM EDT on July 1, 2021
- Back to some more Sakuraba. :)
I was rather surprised to discover he had scored a game in the Phantasy Star series...until I saw that tri-Ace was a developer behind PS Nova. Then it made sense.
Mostly, it's gonna be familiar territory. But for me, that's fine. Sakuraba to me is musical comfort food; I know what I'm getting, and I still think it's delicious. :)
...but I gotta say, that cover of "Scarborough Fair" is a wonderful dessert. :D
edited 1:21 AM EDT July 2, 2021
- I Am Setsuna by SquareTex at 4:45 PM EST on January 13, 2022
- No Sakuraba this time...with winter upon us (well...more or less here in Texas), I decided to turn my attention to this beautiful piano soundtrack from the wintery Chrono Trigger clone. :)
The titles and track order were based on VNlover's most helpful YouTube posting of the OST here.
And here's the 7z of the tags.
edited 4:47 PM EST January 13, 2022
- Dragon Quest V - PS2 version by SquareTex at 5:16 PM EST on January 13, 2022
- Oof...forgot to revise this attempt from several months ago and finally release it! <:D
But here you go...the tags for some orchestrated Dragon Quest goodness. :)
- Valkyrie Elysium by SquareTex at 2:54 AM EDT on September 8, 2023
- Ugh... at the rate I've been neglecting my taggerly duties, I wouldn't be surprised if someone's already given this set a go! <:)
But if not, here's my take on it.
Gotta give mad props to bxaimc for undertaking such a task last year... it's mind-boggling just how much stream dissection this must have taken! But you certainly have the gratitude of this Sakuraba fiend.
The tracklisting is based off the OST per usual. It seems that disc 5 was a bonus, however, as those "character themes" are not present in the rips. So only the first four discs are covered.
Plus, I think there may have been some txtp hiccups, as some streams didn't quite match up to the OST pieces: abruptly fading, starting in an odd place, etc. I've marked these tracks as (fragments), just in case. Also, there were two cutscene tracks I couldn't place, so they are (unknowns).
Also, I've completely forgotten I had a pastebin account, which makes sharing a LOT easier. Enjoy! :D
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software