- How to rip .BIN sound files? by Mikurotoro92 at 12:52 AM EDT on April 22, 2020
- I finally figured out how to rip .BRSAR files but now I need to know if there is a program that lets you rip from .BIN files
Can this be done?
Thanks in advance!
edited 1:01 AM EDT April 22, 2020
- by hcs at 2:59 AM EDT on April 22, 2020
- What game, for what system? Can you upload some example file? The name .bin is pretty much meaningless, unfortunately.
- by Mikurotoro92 at 6:13 AM EDT on April 22, 2020
- I'm working on ripping the Wii Channels and most of them are .BRSAR files which I have figured out how to rip but the News & Forecast channels are in .BIN format
Also some of the WiiWare games' sound files are .BIN
- by SoundGLSI at 5:08 PM EDT on September 5, 2023
- Sorry for the massive necro, but the Wii Forecast Channel's music is, indeed, sequenced, however they're not .bin files - they're BRSARs. I've successfully extracted it, along with the News Channel BRSARs.
I've uploaded them, along with a nice bonus, the BRSAR from Excitebike: World Challenge. Here are the sound archives. Enjoy!
I hope "WSF" (Wii Sound Format) can be a dream come true in the future, lol.
edited 5:15 PM EDT September 5, 2023
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software