- MediEvil (PS1) midi files wanted by NKR at 1:01 PM EDT on April 10, 2022
- Hello. I've been researching and attempting to get hold of all the midi files used for the music in MediEvil (PS1).
As far as I can see, the files on the disc are in .xa format, meaning they are streamed. Vgmtrans therefore cannot extract any sequences or convert them to midi.
Does this mean that the midi notes are not present on the disc? Is there some other way of retrieving the midi files?
Thanks in advance
- by lohweo at 1:12 PM EDT on April 12, 2022
- @NKR Sadly there are no Sequences hidden on the disc. Same goes for the Spyro games.
Only way to get midi files of said games is by transcribing them by ear
- by NKR at 12:23 PM EDT on April 14, 2022
- As I thought. Thanks for the confirmation
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software