- ".AD" Music Files - Xenosaga Freaks [PS2] by LXGK at 5:44 PM EDT on September 22, 2023
I'm not very familiar with ripping music from games so forgive me if there's a simple solution.
Basically, I would like to extract the music from Xenosaga Freaks on PS2. I have the .iso file and have found what looks like sound files (with names like BGM07) in various folders. However they are all in the file format ".AD". I haven't been able to find a piece of software so far that can read/convert these into files like .wav or .mp3.
Can anyone give me advice on how to convert these files?
edited 6:17 PM EDT September 22, 2023
- by bnnm at 5:54 AM EDT on September 23, 2023
- Get some variety of vgmstream first. Then unzip this file in the dir with .AD files, and play those .AD files: txth
However there are more music files inside WWROM.BGM too long to explain how to rip. Here is a pre-made rip here (needs vgmstream) instead:
edited 5:55 AM EDT September 23, 2023
- by LXGK at 7:10 AM EDT on September 23, 2023
- Thank you for the quick reply!
I did everything you said, I can play and convert the tracks now thank you :)
One thing though, the WWROM files seem to have a slight stutter at the beginning. Is there any way to fix this?
- by bnnm at 8:58 AM EDT on September 23, 2023
- Try re-downloading the set again, should be fixed now.
- by LXGK at 12:18 PM EDT on September 23, 2023
- Thank you! Sounds perfect now! :)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software