- by hcs at 2:42 PM EDT on October 31, 2007
- I just got the 5th email about this issue today, which (as with the others) I pointed to this thread. Glad to see people are listening to USFs and finding my address for complaints, but...
Any ETA for 5.51?
- by DrO at 10:53 AM EDT on November 3, 2007
- no idea (but considering the dire fortnight i've had with time on my pc for any coding, it'll probably be far sooner than i'd like).
- 5.51 beta build 1741 by JFD62780 at 10:08 PM EST on December 7, 2007
- I dunno 'bout you folks, but if you're interested in a temporary quick fix, there's that Winamp 5.51 Beta currently in testing; just read the first post carefully so you know what to do with it! ;)
edited 10:09 PM EST December 7, 2007
- by Poobah1 at 5:39 AM EST on December 10, 2007
- Yeah, I've been using it and it fixes the problem. I think it's a bit buggy though, but at least it plays USFs again.
- by nensondubois at 10:30 PM EST on December 10, 2007
- by Emil007 at 6:10 AM EST on December 21, 2007
- 5.51 Final is out.. i've tested a few usfs and it seems like they fixed the bug :)
- abnormal sample rate mp3 encoder? by Franpa at 12:37 AM EST on March 3, 2008
- is there a program that supports live recording of music at abnormal sample rates? would be good for turning these tracks into mp3's for play on my mp3 player >.>
i like optimal quality so that is why i am after something that can record them at there orignal sample rate.
- abnormal sample rate mp3 encoder? by Franpa at 12:38 AM EST on March 3, 2008
- EDIT: the box down the bottom lead me to believe it could be used for making new threads while viewing a thread >.>
edited 12:39 AM EST March 3, 2008
- by Franpa at 11:28 PM EST on March 7, 2008
- is that the case with the latest winamp and in_cube still? or was the issue resolved?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0029s;